- USB WALL CHARGER: Phone charger is equipped with 2.4A of quick charging power delivered right to your device from any standard wall adapter at home, in the office or while traveling using this universal dual USB charger
- SMART & SAFE CHARGE: USB-IF Certified to safeguard your devices from overheating, overvoltage and short circuiting. Charge at max speed with shared power output that is automatically distributed across both ports with Smart IC Chip technology.
- FAST CHARGE: Delivers 2.4A of quick charging power so you can spend less time charging and more time talking, texting, listening, reading or gaming!
- TRAVEL CHARGER: Don’t leave home without it! Featuring two universal USB ports, and enough power to keep almost any device powered up while on-the-go. The matte finish makes for easy handling, long-lasting durability and packs away easily.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE: Works with any standard USB charging cable for Apple iPhone 13, 12 Pro/Max/Mini, 11, 11 Pro/Max, XS/Max, XR, X, 8, 7, 6, 5, iPad, iPod / Android for Samsung Galaxy / For Nintendo Switch and Switch OLED, Tablets and more
- SKU: 38626
- UPC: 850050386261
Value for money
The last dual charger I got sat very loosely in most sockets which made it hard to use at all other than at home. This one sits in the sockets fine and seems to charge very well from both port. It is rather large, comparatively, but it fits into many spots without too much of an issue.
I didn't order the TalkWorks USB Wall Charger Universal Phone Charger Adapter Dual USB Port 12W/2.4A exclusively for my phones. Just about every electronic device requires a USB outlet these days and not all of them include the adapter so it's good to keep spares on hand. I use it for a myriad of electronics from lighting to a portable speakers and yes, a charger for my older iPhones that do not support QI wireless charging. Right now I have a single iPhone 5 plugged in and It's charging at a sluggish pace, but that may also be due to the non OEM charging cable I am using plus it is also an older phone. After 30 minutes it is at 25%. I've shopped around for comparable charging blocks and this one appears to be a very good value. It is an inexpensive charging block and as long as it continues to work and I don't smell anything burning I am satisfied.