- MICROPHONE WITH STAND: The TALK WORKS Microphone with USB interface comes with a portable tripod and USB cable. This USB mic is ideal for meetings, is easy to adjust to a comfortable angle, and is compatible with most programs.
- COMPATIBILITY: Our computer mic is compatible with most used programs for video meetings, collaboration, gaming, streaming, and more. No need for any driver software or audio interface - just plug in and use with your computer.
- ADJUSTABLE: This microphone is easy to adjust, connect, and move around for a comfortable angle. It easily connects with the USB cable into your computer. The desktop mic stand securely grips to your table and stays in place with adjusting the mic.
- MULTIPLE USES: This versatile accessory can be used around your studio or home as an ASMR microphone, streaming mic, podcast microphone, gaming mic, work meeting microphone, and more.
- ABOUT US: TALK WORKS offers tech accessories that make our lives easier and more enjoyable. Our products include phone charging accessories, gaming accessories, charging cables, power banks, and much more.
- SKU: 38636
- UPC: 850050386360
Very easy to use external microphone. Basically, I plugged it in, my Operating System recognized it, and I was able to select it as an option for a microphone. People viewing and hearing me on Conference Calls, noticed a difference. I'm very happy with the Mic, the items that came with it and the simple, but adequate manual that was included.
Ordered this for my Wife who spends eight or more hours a week on Zoom meetings. I have a friend who's a teacher and on a fun zoom call I noticed how much better his audio was as he had a desktop mic. This Talk Works is a large desktop mic and having a powered capsule condenser it should add clarity the tiny Notebook mic takes away. It worked as thought making much less strain to listeners and can be located out of he viewing frame so you don't look like a Podcaster. She has it in front of the notebook but to her side. Works better than expected off direct axis.The product feels and handles like a good design. Not to heavy and not so light you tip it with a slight bump. The tripod is self enclosed and folds out positively locking in place. Ships with a nice USB cable and a slip-over foam pop filter. I'd recommend this to anyone Zooming to enhance the audio for the listeners benefit. For the cost and quality - Five Stars it is.
Works good for podcasts
This is a fairly decent microphone for the price point. I got this microphone to be as a backup/on-the-go mic. It is easy to set up and have had no issue yet with a computer recognizing it when it is plugged in for the first time.
I spend a lot of time on zoom calls these days, and I had been using the built-in microphone on my computer. When I switched over to this microphone, the other participants on my zoom meetings said that the difference was incredible. This is a *big* microphone, though - it looks like a professional broadcasting microphone and takes up an equivalent amount of space.