- GRIPS FOR NINTENDO SWITCH: TALK WORKS Joy-Con controller grips are designed exclusively for Nintendo Switch/Switch OLED and available in multiple colors and pack sizes. Our controller holder is made with comfort in mind for non-stop gaming.
- EASY-GRIP CONTROLLER: Switch grips feature an ergonomic design making them easy and comfortable to hold for all ages for hours of play - including extended comfort for SR and SL buttons for a comfortable gaming experience.
- SECURE FIT: Our Nintendo Switch (compatible with Switch OLED) Joy-Con grip offer a perfect fit for your Joy-Con controllers so they will not fall out or move around in the grip controller while in use - a great addition to your gaming accessories.
- FUN FOR ENTIRE FAMILY: The beauty with Nintendo Switch is that anyone can play almost anywhere - Joy-Con controller grips and other accessories for Nintendo Switch will entertain the whole family for hours. This Joy-Con grip comes in a 4-pack.
- TALK WORKS GAME ACCESSORIES: Additional accessories for Nintendo Switch and Switch OLED by TALK WORKS include a case, screen protector, comfort grip controller, travel carrying case, Joy-Con charging dock, cables and Mario kart accessories (Steering Wheel, Tennis Racket).
- SKU: 38616
- UPC: 850050386162
We love these add-ons for the Switch joy-cons. They are big enough to feel like a regular controller but small enough that kids can still reach all the buttons. The Nintendo brand joy-cons fit in easily and the buttons all lined up, however, the off-brand controllers have a more rounded shape and those did not fit in at all. Still, these are a good compromise instead of ordering more of the expensive wireless controllers in this shape. That's still the most popular controller at my house, but these are a tolerable second. We've used them to play Mario Golf, Mario Kart, and Mario Party.
Makes Mario kart so much easier to play!
I will begin by saying I was not expecting too much considering the advertised price for these Joy-Con controllers. The controllers were packaged in a cheap and thin retail box with minimal branding and information. Once opened, I took out the controllers and noticed they all felt rather lightweight. And not the good type of lightweight. These felt cheap and hollow.However, once I popped a Switch controller into a few of them, I was surprised with how they felt in the hand. Just the right amount of weight, and pretty comfortable in the hand. My housemate and I played a few games with them and overall enjoyed the experience.The one gripe I have is I wish the left and right triggers were a little more solid feeling. They feel a little bit rattly at times but otherwise it's not too noticeable especially once you're playing a game.Overall, for the price range these are in, I would recommend them. You have to spend 2-3x as much to get an equivalent product that is in the next quality tier, so again, for the price you are getting a good experience.
I use these TALK WORKS Nintendo Switch Controller Grips when playing and they work great! They fit the joy cons perfectly and the top buttons (SL/SR) hit like they should. I love that these give some bulk to those tiny controllers and help the cramping in my hands after long play. I also love that you get 4 of these which is perfect for those Mario Kart nights with friends. I would highly recommend these TALK WORKS Nintendo Switch Grips.
We love these remote controls so much! No joke got them specifically so we could have amazing mario kart parties with our boys! totally worth it!! We also used them for playing Captain Toad's treasure tracker two players and again amazing- especially when you're waiting to charge your other remotes. Hope this helps! Happy gaming!!