- Nintendo Switch Charging Station: TALK WORKS charging base for Nintendo Switch/Switch OLED controllers conveniently charges multiple controllers at the same time in one stand with 4 Joy-Con charger slots and 1 Nintendo Switch pro controller stand slot.
- Charging Dock for Nintendo Switch and Switch OLED: TALK WORKS charging dock station, compatible with Nintendo Switch & Nintendo Switch OLED, efficiently and simultaneously charges up to four Joy-Con Controllers and uses green/red indicator lights to notify you when gaming controllers are ready to use.
- Space-Saving: Charging station designed for you to easily slide in Nintendo Switch / Switch OLED Joy-Cons or Pro Controller. Simply plug in and charge using power from your gaming console or another USB-C port.
- Portable: Switch and OLED compatible charging dock is travel-worthy, compact enough to toss in your backpack or bag for overnight trips or for portable gaming so you never miss out on video game fun when you travel or spend time with friends.
- Include: One (1) TALK WORKS charging dock for up to 4 Joy-Con controllers with 5-foot cable. Compatible with Nintendo Switch and Switch OLED (controllers NOT included).
- SKU: 38605
- UPC: 850050386056
Works perfectly! And easily.Lights go from red to green when a Joy-Con is fully charged. Charges up to 4 Joy-Cons at a time, but has a very small foot print. Love having a way to charge them all at once, as one or two are usually dead whenever we have guests over. This is a must buy!
Fast charging and doesn't take up alot of space
This charging station for the Nintendo switch is the best thing when you have multiple children. All the controllers can get charged at once. There’s a red or green light that appears if the controller is charging or has completed charging. It’s very easy to use, just push the controllers into the slot and wait for it to turn green. Great gaming investment.
Charger is small and portable. Won't take too much space on a shelf. You can also charge up to 4 controllers.Each acrylic post that joycon attaches to lights up - either red, when charging, or green when fully charged. charging (red).PROS:- compactCable is included.- red indicates charging, green - charged - so you see status right away.CONS: (I always try to see glass half full so it's not necessarily a deal breaker for me but:- lights are quite bright - but can serve as night light.- light is on (green) even if controllers are not attached - but it might be helpful if you're attaching joycons at night.Overall, I'd say I'm happy with it.
Works perfectly as advertised.