- HEADPHONES FOR KIDS: Our wired headphones are designed especially for kids. They come in bright, cheerful blue or pink and are lightweight, portable, and adjustable. These headphones are ideal for children for both school and play.
- COMFY SIZING FOR CHILDREN: These cute headphones for girls or boys accommodate a wide range of head sizes. Sliding earcups and a durable, cushioned headband make it easy to get a comfortable fit.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Whether as school headphones or for around the home, these head phones are conveniently lightweight and do not take up too much room in a backpack or in a desk.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: These headphones help cushion sensitive ears with 85dB volume limiting capacity. With a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, these headphones work with most smartphones and tablets. Our headphones wired with a braided cord are durable.
- ABOUT US: TALK WORKS offers tech accessories that make our lives easier and more enjoyable. Our products include phone charging accessories, gaming accessories, charging cables, power banks, and much more.
- SKU: 38620
- UPC: 850050386209
We go through a lot of headphones—these are comfortable, lightweight and adjustable. Sound is decent, and what you’d expect from volume limiting headphones. They fit our five year old twins well, and keep their ears safe.
My brother needed headphones for school and he wanted comfort too. These are his favorite color and they seem to be comfortable. Theses are a great gift !
Got these for my three year old we like them so far ! Def worth the price
These work well, my son uses them for school and another pair for the laptop at home
These are reasonably high quality kids' headphones at a very good price. Given the price tag, the quality is more than adequate. The truth is, that my kids break or lose things like this, so I'm not interested in spending a ton of money on headphones. I want them to work and be fairly comfortable so they aren't complaining while doing schoolwork. This set of headphones meets my criteria at a price point that makes me not worry about it too much if my kids break them within a year or so.