- Portable Power Bank - Our compact and portable battery pack is a quick and easy way to stay connected and powered up on-the-go so you can charge all your devices at your convenience where you want. An ideal part of your travel essentials.
- Take It Wherever You Want - This portable battery charger is designed to take up less space in your tote, purse, or backpack. Ideal for commuting, traveling, and working remotely with multiple devices.
- Universal Compatibility - Charge all your devices without worry of compatibility including smart phones and tablets. Simultaneously charge and play your devices with this fast charging bank and portable phone charger.
- Specifications - Our battery bank features 20,000 mAh capacity, LED power indicators, and one high-speed USB-C charging port. On the side is an easy power on and off button.
- TALK WORKS offers tech accessories that make our lives easier and more enjoyable. Our products include phone charging accessories, gaming accessories, charging cables, power banks, and much more.
- SKU: 38629
- UPC: 850050386292
This is a big power bank. It is quite heavy and large (which is unavoidable with 20,000 mAh), but lasts a long time because of that. It has 2 standard USB ports, a USB-C (which can be used to charge the power bank or charge a device), and a micro USB port to charge the power bank. You could conceivably charge 3 devices at one time. It comes with a USB-C / USB cord to charge the battery itself. It does not come with a standard outlet adapter but we all have tons of those! It has an on/off button on the side and an LED display on top to advise how much charge is in the battery.I was hopeful this would be able to charge my laptop via USB-C, but unfortunately it doesn't have that much power (it was a pipe dream). However, it's great with cell phones, headphones, and other small devices.My only complaint is some of the the print in the instructions (mostly the diagram labels) is tiny and I had to use a magnifying glass to read it!
You can charge this battery through a USB-C port (15W—so OK speed, but not super fast), or a USB-micro port (I didn’t even try it, since USB-C is faster, but if you’re in a pinch and don’t have a USB-C cable and fast charger, the micro input will do).Output: two USB-A ports, one USB-C port. I tested the USB-C port: it delivered 14W, close to the advertised 15W.Capacity: rated capacity of 74Wh. The battery actually delivered 65Wh with a full charge in my tests. That about 88% efficiency, which is good.For the price, it is a good battery. If you want to charge your devices fast, as well as charge the battery itself fast, spend a few more dollars on a better battery.
Great capacity battery holds charge well, but does not fast charge iPhones, and is not powerful enough to charge a Steam Deck.
This power brick is massive. Way bigger than I thought with it being a 20k mAH. It will fast charge however and has 2 USB connections, a micro USB, and a type C connection. Tested on a galaxy s22 ultra. It works great. As far as portable the size makes it very awkward and it is a bit heavy as well.
I bought this charger to travel with me or to keeps devices charged when not near an outlet and this works perfectly.I have been using it on my Galaxy S10+ and to test it out I used it to just charge my phone. I got 5 solid charges out of it (plugging my phone in when it was <15%) and probably 1/3 of a charge on the 6th. For me that is more than enough.The two USB ports have your standard charging speed and the USB-C is a "fast charger". It chargers substantially faster than the other parts.To charge the battery bank itself, you can use a micro USB or the USB-C port. Having both options makes it super nice.Overall a great product that is made well.